Northeast Reminds Students of Dangers of E-Cigarettes

In an article published by NBC, writers Lauren Dunn, Maggie Fox and Catie Beck speak to 15-year-old student Luka Kinard about the negative effects vaping had on his life.

Through the use of e-cigarettes, the high school student’s grades began to plummet, he was selling personal items to afford his $150 weekly habit and even had a seizure.

Kinard had become addicted to nicotine, and ended up in 40 days of rehabilitation therapy. He is part of what the Food and Drug Administration and the Surgeon General call an epidemic of e-cigarette use. the article reads.

To read more about Kinard’s journey and the dangers of e-cigarettes and vaping, click here.

Translate »

Copyright © 2019 Northeast Metropolitan Regional Vocational School · Site Design by JGPR · Privacy · Log in